12mm Converged Binocular Optics with Fully Integrated Surgical Quality Dimmable LED Illumination
Ideal for procedures in narrow cavities & many other General Practice applications
The VorOtek V Scope is the ultimate in versatility. Using the same 12mm Converged Binocular Optics as the O Scope, the V Scope offers the added versatility of fully dimmable surgical quality illumination with edge-to-edge uniformity.
The VorOtek V Scope is ideal for procedures in narrow cavities such as the ear, nose & throat as well as a range of other General Practice applications.
Originally developed by Dr John Vorrath MD, the aim was to deliver the optical benefits of an operating microscope with the convenience and affordability of a head-worn, fully portable device.
In the same way a microscope works, the VorOtek V Scope’s optical pathway converges the eyes to just 12mm apart.
This allows both eyes to reach the bottom of narrow cavities and deliver excellent depth perception.
The result is consistently improved diagnosis and more effective instrumentation.
The unique 12mm Converged Optical System is what differentiates the V Scope from Loupes, which are unable to achieve depth perception in narrow cavities (see figure 1 below).
- 12mm Converged Binocular Optics – the unique converged optical pathway achieves excellent depth perception
- Fully adjustable Interpupillary distance (IPD)
- 2 dioptre magnification
- Fully integrated Coaxial LED illumination (55,000 Lux) providing a shadow free view of the cavity
- Dimmable Illumination allowing for a wide range of uses
- Dual Functionality – the Optical housing “Flips Up” allowing the V Scope to be used as a stand alone surgical headlight
- The VorOtek Power Pack (Lithium Ion) provides 7hrs to >20hrs of ‘on time’ depending on the level of illumination selected.