Plate Magnifiers & Fully Integrated LED Illumination
Extensive field of view and brilliant illumination
The VorOtek M Scope combines high clarity Plate Magnification with brilliant surgical quality LED Illumination.
The major benefit of plate magnifiers is they provide an extensive field of view, far greater than the field of view provided by loupes. When combined with the M Scopes brilliant LED illumination the result is simple and exceptional visualisation.
The VorOtek M Scope is head worn (hands free), light weight and emphasizes simplicity, durability and comfort.
- Dual Function – The plate magnifiers can be easily rotated up, allowing uninterrupted vision and brilliant surgical quality headlight function.
- Range of Magnification – High quality optical plate magnifiers (2, 4, 6 dioptre) with scratch resistant coating.
- Cross Polarisation – The M Scope is available with an optional cross-polarisation kit to show deeper structures during Dermoscopy.
- Surgical Quality LED Illumination – Brilliant 55,000 lux, with superior edge-to-edge uniformity across the entire field of view.
- Coaxial & Dimmable LED illumination – The location of the brilliant LED illumination can be adjusted to align with the individual’s visual pathway, allowing shadow free illumination. The dimmer function provides 8 evenly spaced levels of illumination (essential for eye procedures).
- The VorOtek Power Pack (Lithium Ion) provides 7hrs to >20hrs of ‘on time’ depending on the level of illumination selected.